Join our team!
PENLESS SALES SPECIALIST
The PENLESS Sales Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining customers for all off-shelf products marketed by Cyber Cat inc. under the brands PENLESS and VIZU.
Thanks to the close business relationships developed with all customers, knowledge of their business and proximity to their use of products, he also contributes to the improvement and development of existing products and new products.
To be determined
Full time, 40 hours per week
Western Québec (based in the Montreal Metropolitan Community)
- Meet the performance objectives (calls, demonstrations, sales, etc.) established for the brands;
- Solicit new customers (cold call) in industries and targeted channels for the marketing of existing products;
- Organize large-scale promotional campaigns using the available computer tools;
- Participate in trade fairs and conferences targeted to promote products;
- Organize product demonstrations (in person or virtual) and do follow-ups: account opening, customer support, implementation of invoicing;
- Provide customer service / support to regular and test customers;
- Collect and share customer suggestions, observations and comments, as well as competition activities, with a view to correcting or improving products;
- Share opportunities on a larger scale with the manager, development and management of brands;
- Maintain close and up-to-date monitoring of all business opportunities using the computer tools made available to him;
- Contribute to new product development efforts and marketing efforts when necessary.
- Experience and demonstrated results in sales and business development;
- Experience in cold calling, in telephone solicitation and in obtaining appointments;
- Experience in the technology sector an asset;
- Knowledge of industries related to the use of heavy vehicles an asset;
- Ability to work alone, with minimal supervision;
- Oriented towards the achievement of objectives and results;
- Sense of customer service (internal and external);
- Initiative and curiosity: on the lookout for the most recent and innovative business practices as well as competition activities;
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment: flexibility, adaptability, work under pressure, tight deadlines;
- Bilingualism (French and English) both oral and written;
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle in good working order;
- High speed internet connection at home.
About CyberCat and its PENLESS brand
CyberCat is positioned as a recognized leader in the development and implementation of personalized mobile and web applications. We design custom-made solutions that contribute to the success of a wide variety of businesses. For more than 20 years, CyberCat’s multidisciplinary team has created custom applications that support and increase the productivity and growth of our customers.
Entirely private, growing and enjoying an excellent reputation and financial health, our goal is to remain the best business partner of our clients as well as an exemplary employer for our team. CyberCat has always been a visionary (Yes! We started mobile solutions in 1999 on PalmOS) and has been able to attract renowned clients such as Quincaillerie Richelieu, SAQ, Commonwealth Plywood, Sinto, Biscuits Leclerc, Ameublement Tanguay, New Balance, Maibec, Pâtisserie Michaud, etc. on complex and strategic mandates.
Under the PENLESS brand, CyberCat also offers simple, swift and powerful off-shelf web and mobile business solutions.